Race Day Info
- Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4EG
- The start finish is at the Bet 365 Stadium.
- The 10 mile will start at 10am.
Is near the start finish on the football stadiums car parks.
Chip and Bib pick up
Please pick your chip and bib up at the stadium 8am-9.45am.
Race HQ / Enquiries
Opens at 8:00am
Is next to the start finish area.
There will be drink stations every 3 miles approx.
Toilets / Changing
Toilets are located near the start finish, there are no changing facilities.
First Aid cover will be provided at strategic points along the route, if you are unwell to carry on at any stage please ask a member of the medical team or event staff.
Tshirts / Medals / Prizes
- There will be a quality Tshirt and bespoke medal for all runners to collect at the finish.
- Presentation of prizes will be made at 12pm near the finish.
- You must be at the presentation to claim your prize, we will not post it.
You may leave your baggage at your own risk (do not leave valuables)
At the start finish area, this will be supervised although please do not leave any valuables as we cannot be held responsible if things go missing or get broken.
Are available on rungbr.com later in the day.
Are available at www.mickhall-photos.com
Hoodies, Tech Tshirts etc will be available to purchase at the start finish area before and after the race. (Cash only)